Our mission is to help you make a difference by influencing decision-makers. Protecting the Pinelands requires the joint effort of citizens, nonprofit organizations, experts and dedicated officials.
What does an Action Network Member do?
Each year Action Network members are asked to attend 3 meetings and participate in 3 actions.
MEETINGS are held every other month (unless there is an emerging issue). We strategize responses to the issues affecting the Pinelands. Meetings take place in different municipalities in the Pines.
ACTIONS are held throughout the year to influence decision-makers. Actions can include rallies, public hearings, and letter writing campaigns for example. We provide an opportunity for YOU to make a difference.
What does an Action Network Member get?
- Quarterly newsletter with a deep dive into the issues and upcoming actions.
- Professional training led by experts on a variety of topics including ecology, policy and grassroots activism.
- PPA Swag including t-shirts, bumper stickers and more!
- A network of amazing, hardworking, diverse people who come together to protect the Pinelands.
- The chance to make a big impact on the effort to protect the Pinelands!
Join the Pinelands Action Network today!
Questions? Contact Policy Advocate, Rhyan Grech by email at RhyanG@pinelandsalliance.org or call her at 609-859-8860 ext 122.