Life Science Field Training Institute
Multi-day field training program for teachers.
By Becky Free
We are proud to offer this annual training opportunity to educators. The only cost is a $50 registration fee that is refunded to you after successful completion of the course. Check out the 2019 Program Agenda.
13th Annual Life Science Field Training Institute – June 24 – 27, 2019
Program highlights include:
- Studying fish in the Pinelands
- Canoe trip and investigation of aquatic Pinelands habitats
- Transects and vegetation analysis
- Biodiversity and community ecology
- Species area curves and population dynamics
- Tour of the Rutgers University Pinelands Field Station
- Merging field exercises with service projects
Comments are closed.