April 22, 2022
Current members of the Pinelands Preservation Alliance are invited to attend this special preview native plant sale. You must be a member to attend this sale.
Become a member today!
Get wild with native plants this spring! Native plants are great for your yard and for wildlife, but they can be hard to find. We can help. Find plants native to the Pine Barrens and South Jersey at our spring native plant sale. Visit our gift shop, take a tour of the Rancocas Creek Farm, stop by tables hosted by local organizations, and learn more about actions you can take to protect the Pinelands.
Schedule of events:
- Gift Shop Open from 3 PM to 6 PM
- Tour of Rancocas Creek Farm led by Jeff, the RCF Manager at 5 PM
- Pinelands Adventures
- Pinelands Adventures (PA) is the premier canoe and kayak livery service in New Jersey’s Pine Barrens. PA is a part of the Pinelands Preservation Alliance (PPA). PA offer self-guided paddling trips and overnight trips daily from April through October by reservation. PA also offers naturalist-guided paddling trips, hikes and small group bus tours and special programs for schools and educators featuring Pine Barrens ecology, culture and history.
- Rancocas Creek Farm
- Rancocas Creek Farm (RCF) is a project launched by the PPA in 2020 on the 72-acre property that adjoins PPA headquarters in Southampton. RCF has a mission to grow chemical-free food, regenerate the land, promote environmental stewardship, and much more! Learn more about Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and how you can be involved here.
- Landscape Makeover Table
- This table with showcase the work PPA has done as part of our South Jersey Landscape Makeover and Burlington County Landscape Makeover programs funded in part by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and the William Penn Foundation, as well as our residential rain garden rebate program. Information on all the programs will be available at the table, including details on eligibility, scope of projects, and photos of past projects! Come by and see if you are eligible to take part in one of these programs and receive a rebate or even a free rain garden installation.
More organizations to be listed!
More information and plant sale price list will be posted here.
This sale will be held in-person and outside at our offices located 17 Pemberton Rd, Southampton, NJ 08088. Get directions here.